Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dreams

“I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time.” -Calvin and Hobbs


Last night I had the weirdest dream..maybe ever. We were all at our church..Like everybody we know. Graham and Molly were getting married. (It is starting to get really fuzzy but this is the general idea.) The weird part is that Graham was dead. It was like he had just died and they were still having the wedding out of respect or in his memory or something. And then at the end, I started sobbing just like if he had really died..It was the saddest dream I have ever had.
When I woke up I remember thinking, "I need to remember this, it would make a good story." When I woke up this morning I realized it was just bizarre!

3 comments:

Mary-John said...

most interesting.

hmm...

maggie said...

hey Johnnie post you paper about Dr. Grant..Please! I want to read it.

Pritchett said...

I have read that sometimes we are processing emotions/events in our lives subconsciously through our dreams. So maybe you are just missing Graham & the previous time of life that you shared--both home & home-schooled. Maybe Graham didn't die, but a season of your life is slowly coming to a close & you are grieving for what may not come about again with such ease.