Thursday, March 26, 2009

Remembering Trash Girl

I made a visit to our M&M blog for the first time in forever, just to check things out, and I found...Trash Girl. :>

I realized it's been two years to the day since trash girl made her appearance helping others.


March 26, 2007

Thanks for your service trash girl!

Ever After-- Since her start helping others with their garbage duties, Trash Girl has gone on to become an icon of trash, nation-wide. Most cities have devoted a holiday to trash, weekly, in honor of Trash Girl, and to show her their deep appreciation.

Thank you, Trash Girl.

4 comments:

Lil. Bit said...

Oh man girl! You are crazy! We deff have to have a photoshoot when we are together again!

Chelsea said...

I miss trash girl....
does trash girl have a sequal?

beatrice said...

I miss you trash girl!!

Harris said...

Trash Girl is indeed... amazing?