Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yesterday.

For any of you that had the privilege of being in Alabama yesterday, can you not agree with me that there was something about yesterday that made it possibly the best Monday ever. Nothing spectacular happened. But it was just one of those days. A happy day. Everyone i saw yesterday agreed. ....maybe it was just all the vitamin D and sunflowers... combined with a day of healthy eating. I was in love with yesterday.
We had the most glorious weather.
How could the day not have been spent outside?
.......................
So March is almost over, but it has brought birthdays, anniversaries, trips and work and play. lots of play.
We've been to San Diego:


Elvis and Daddy shared their birthday again. I don't have a picture.

(my sister is 22....................??)

My parents have been married now for 28 years.

love. :)

28 roses,
and this card.
(pun intended)
(My father's rare cheesiness is adorable.
...er...appreciated?)

She turned 16:

what???

loveayums.


Spring Breaks are usually pretty grand. The trip to Atalanta to see the Terracotta soldiers and 3rd Louvre exhibit at the High Museum was wonderful:

...whitney and i did the punk thing on purpose.




...meanwhile my father is on a motorcycle trip....
shhhh....

...And in case you're still reading, (bless you)

then there was yesterday:



So happy beginning to a great week!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Your dad is romantic. I love it. And he's always holding your mom's arm like that in pictures.

Whitney said...

Aw. STEAK. I wanna sum now!

Very good post. I'll post this week...I PROMISE!

Mary-John said...

well. it's actually chicken. but yes, steak is very good.

and...no idea why dad's always doing that. it's not like he's abusive...or insecure... :)

Elvis said...

I have to agree Monday, was great. The post was awesome, thanks for posting.

maggie said...

yeah..I don't know why he does that..it makes him look super ..over protective or something