Friday, September 4, 2009

Senior year is finally here...

While we were away at singing schools, parties, and lake weekends, the summer just sort of slipped past. It was a beautiful summer, full and happy. It's saying goodbye now. A light breeze has a appeared, the smell of fall is here, and the spirit of football, no doubt is wide-spread throughout the south.
hey fall.
The fact that I am a senior is scary, scary to me. This is my last year of high school, my last year of school at home. At the same time, I can't help be excited about all that is coming. Please pray for me that I will know where God is leading me.
love to you all!
(image courtesy of google)

6 comments:

maggie said...

boo hoo!!!

too bad we can't all stay little forever

Chelsea said...

.........Would you kill me if I told you I teared up while reading this?
...Well.. I did.
And I wish what maggie said was true.

You want to wait a year, and then we can go to school together?

Chelsea said...

it's lower case, different font? or not.. but it's cute either way

Rachel said...

I'm glad you found my blog. it makes me.. very glad :)

being a senior is the most bittersweet thing ever.

Anonymous said...

you know whats worse then tearing up.... listening to some soothing song(or at least soothing to me) while reading this


thats tear jerking
:D

rachel tsunami said...

feeling your woe/excitement. hard to see you girls grow up in a way / also quite exciting.

a paradox, a paradox!

get ready for some fun senior stuff. i've got to put my thinking cap on.