Friday, February 19, 2010

T.G.I.F.

without facebook, i've been making my time on the computer more productive.

organizing pictures,

organizing my gmail inbox... (1240 e-mails.. yikes!!!) it's a daily process...

blogging more frequently...more frequent visits to your blogs...

e-mailing people baaaack...... (sorry e-mail from august, that i never replied to)

getting to know buzz lightyear a little better. (i love my baby)


maybe when i finally complete the organization of my inbox...i'll reactivate my facebook account.

who knows. maybe i'm done with facebook for life... :)

MAGGIE IS HOME!! so glad that all the sis's are together.

 ( + brett.... but it's ok. we like him too.)

"reunited and it feel so gooood" 

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

"reunited and it feels so GOOOD!"
I'm so so so so so so happy you're getting to blog more frequently... it brings joy to my day!
love the picture too!

Thumper said...

yikes that a lot of emails

Whitney said...

bah.
i like you.

get well soon.

Harris said...

WV - piged

I really don't have much to say except that you two are awesome (especially mags, makes sure she knows I said that). And also to share my word verification with you, because it was just so wonderful.